Dołączył: 10 Maj 2006
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Sob 20:03, 13 Maj 2006 Temat postu: Sudoku World presents ...........
This is an invitation to join Sudoku World, which is a Yahoo based international meeting place for Sudoku addicts.
Sudoku World was created on June, 25, 2005, and now we are 3,169 members from 62 countries.
The age of our Sudoku World members vary from 10 to 88!!! More than 45% of the Sudoku World members are female.
Sudoku World offers:
- useful information on the game and strategy,
- an active message board with 2.537 messages.
- 47 article links,
- 1 Sudoku World Championship puzzle link with 13 puzzles from the qualification rounds,
- 2 Sudoku Glossary, Terms and FAQ links
- 7 links to other Japanese puzzles,
- 25 links to Sudoku forums, communities and discussion groups,
- 7 PC Sudoku links,
- 2 Sudoku humour links,
- 17 Sudoku merchandise links,
-117 Sudoku puzzle links (including 20 Japanese links),
- 2 links to Anagram Sudokus,
- 35 links to on.line Sudoku solvers,
- 27 links to Sudoku tutorials, solving strategies, techniques and rules links,
- 51 links to Black or White Knight Sudoku puzzles and other Chess related Sudokus.
- 447 printable Sudoku puzzle files including:
- 39 difficult puzzles including the final puzzle in the 2006 Sudoku World Championship,
- 3 Sudoku odd/even logo puzzles
- 19 Sudoku puzzles with only 17 given numbers,
- 1 Sudoku puzzle with 18 given numbers,
- 2 Sudoku puzzles with 19 given numbers,
- 198 Japanese inspirated puzzles (many Sudoku X puzzles),
- 46 Japanese Samurai Sudokus,
- 20 interesting variants with a pleasing set-up,
- 8 heart Sudokus,
- 2 tadpole Sudokus,
- 26 Logidokus + hints document,
- 16 All Sevens, Eights or Nines puzzles,
- 5 irregular Odd/Even puzzle,
- 25 Sudoku X puzzles,
- 6 The Ones, the Twos, the Threes and the Last sets,
- 1 Name Sudoku,
- 2 Wordokus,
- 2 Wordoku Xs,
- 2 Sudokus with all the solution steps and
- 1 100x100 Sudoku
- 1 puzzle with 17 overlapping Sudokus,
- 1 puzzle with 39 overlapping Sudokus,
- 1 puzzle with 20 overlapping Sudoku Xs.
Instructions booklet from the 2006 Sudoku World Championship at Lucca, Italy.
- more than 20 help grids (empty Sudoku and Samurai Sudoku grids).
- Sudoku derivations file
- 1 closed and 17 ongoing Sudoku related polls (with 3,607 placed votes).
- 512 photos in 34 albums including:
- recommended Sudoku literature section and many of the new Japanese Sudoku puzzle variations including:
- various overlapping and Samurai Sudokus,
- samurai puzzles (also several interesting hybrid Sudokus!!),
- unsecutive numbers,
- sum Sudokus,
- product Sudoku,
- more or less Sudokus,
- neighbour Sudoku,
- 6 and 9 number arrow Sudokus,
- odd/even Sudokus,
- irregular odd/even Sudokus,
- 7, 9, 10 and 12 number irregular groups Sudokus,
- irregular Samurai Sudoku,
- 1234 Sudoku,
- 12345 Sudoku,
- 1234 irregular groups Sudokus,
- extra groups Sudokus,
- 8 and 12 number cube Sudokus,
- hexagon Sudokus in different sizes,
- total sum Sudoku,
- sum, difference, more or less Sudoku,
- more or less or equal Sudoku,
- demarcated Sudokus,
- different Sudoku + variants,
- sequential Sudokus,
- colour Sudokus,
- various relay Sudokus,
- normal Sudokus where you have to solve a jigzaw puzzle first,
- 6, 8 and 10 number brick Sudokus,
- 6 and 7 number chain Sudokus,
- Dominoes Sudoku,
- Chess Sudokus,
- Sudoku nets,
- Killer Sudokus,
- Double Killer Sudokus,
- Logidoku Killer Sudokus,
- dice Sudoku,
- different chess Sudoku variants,
- digital display Sudoku,
- different small Sudokus for children and/or beginners and
- normal 6x6 and 9x9 Sudokus.
You will find Sudoku World here:
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
You don't have to be a black belt Sudoku solver to become a member of Sudoku World, because all ages, and all standards, beginners to advanced Sudoku puzzlers, are welcome.
We all hope to meet you there!
Frank Vedel - MY days are numbered - are yours?
PS! We even a Kakuro section with 20 links to quality Kakuro sites. Last but not least we have 9 links to various Japanese puzzles.
Post został pochwalony 0 razy